Rowing Days at Molesey Boat Club
A Unique Day Out to Inspire, Challenge and Motivate your Group
Founded in 1866, Molesey Boat Club is one of the oldest and finest rowing clubs in the UK and is home to eight Olympic and Paralympic medallists from the 2012 Games alone. Our club house is located on a calm and picturesque stretch of the Thames conveniently located near Hampton Court station. Our position offers calm and beautiful waters on which to row and experience the excitement of racing without the intrusion of heavy water traffic or challenging tidal conditions. We invite you to join us for a fabulous day of rowing and team-building on one of the most beautiful stretches of the Thames.
A Rowing Day at Molesey Boat Club is an "inclusive corporate day allowing all of us from the office take part in client entertaining-unlike the ubiquitous golf day!"
Our programmes can be tailored to meet your team-building needs. You will be trained by qualified coaches in the basics of rowing technique. As a club proud of its Olympic connections, we can offer you motivational speakers with world-class sporting pedigree that can enhance your day via motivational talks and Q & A sessions.
As part of a rowing crew, each member will experience true team work and gain insight into their individual role. The success of the whole crew depends on the contributions of the individuals. We can tailor the experience to include leadership skills, the theory behind effective teamwork, communication and strategy skills.
• Breakfast in the Club Room
• Break-out Sessions with introduction to the basics of rowing and working in unison
• Tuition from our experienced coaches; Glossary of rowing terms and crew review with your team’s cox
• Safety Briefing
• On the water to practice your new skills and work as a team.
• Experience a race in a racing eight
• Return to Club House for lunch on our beautiful deck overlooking the Thames.
• Olympic Medallist Q & A or Motivational Talk (optional)
• Club Bar available for afternoon drinks
• Closing ceremony and Prize giving.
Optional Extras Include:
• Professional photographer
• Video of the day
• Motivational speakers from the World of Sport, Business or Media
• An MBC 2012 Olympic Medallist Q & A.
We would be delighted to discuss your specific requirements and tailor a day to match your goals. For more information including fees and available dates please contact:
Tel: 07962 073063
Download a brochure here.